- 225g Thin noodles
- seaweed small quantity
- 10g fish
- 1 egg
- 200ml milk
- spring onion small quantity
- 100g finely grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups ready cooked macaroni/ penne pasta
- 100g diced crab stick
- 50g frozen peas
- 50g frozen corn
- 50g diced red pepper
- 3/4 tsp 「魔厨」® scallop seasoning
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Slice the fish & cook with boiling water.
- Slice the onion.
- Fried the egg & slice to thin pieces.
- Boil the noodles for 9 minutes & put it into a bowl, add and mix well with the seasoning. (Add a small quantity of garlic would improve the taste).
- Add the fish & spring onion & ready to be served.